2010-08-03

2010 archive MINI DRESS


One-Shoulder Mini Dress + Scarf

This was once really old and vintage KIMONO.
It liner was red and 2 cranes print on the hem.
The crane stay one partner in life and it's the symbol of happy marriage.
I really like this coloring and modestly pattern.
I wanted to made the most of this kimono's ability to modern style.
So I decided to put this pattern in the middle with crystals.
My suggestion is coordinate with a pair of boots with stiletto heels.



One-Shoulder Dress with BIG Ribbon

 Material is crisp moire silk.
It seems wasn't kimono but it was a kimono coat.
I like this dull purple color and crisp texture.


Blue version
Transparent material and cyan blue for summer dress.
How can you tell this was kimonos or not?
It's easy.
All kimonos have only 36cm width.



One-Shoulder mini Dress

Tied a ribbon on the shoulder.
Size is a bit flexible.



Drape Top

Remains of above and below dress.
Rustle textile is good for summer.



Jumpsuits from Kimono

It's very soft and rustle kimono.
Also looks like pink leopard print.
I put three ribbons on it. Belt and back hem.




Long Drape Top

Soft and shinny satin from summer mourning kimono.
Coordinate with bring bring accessory.
I found this leggings only $5 at H&M.



Shirring Cami Top

It was hard to find matching color and fabric together.
I made another Cami and tunic from same kimono once.